THANK YOU FOR POPPING IN …
We appreciate your interest in the work of the Line Dance Foundation and hope this site helps answers any questions you might have.
The LDF is a charity providing practical and financial support to people who earn their living or part of their living through Line dance and find themselves in difficulties, need or distress.
By pulling together for the Line Dance Foundation you have helped many people who have faced difficult and challenging circumstances.
If you'd like to help the LDF by making a donation, please CLICK HERE.
The Line Dance Foundation (LDF) was founded in 2007 by Betty Drummond of Linedancer Magazine. Its purpose is to support people involved with Line dance who face difficult times through illness, accident or other distressing circumstances which affects their ability to earn their living.
The LDF helps anyone involved in Line dance on a profession or semi professional basis be that part-time or full time, anywhere in the world and in any capacity.
Details of the grants to beneficiaries are kept confidential unless the beneficiaries themselves choose to make it known that they have received help. Disclosure will never come from the LDF.
If you know someone who needs LDF help, then making an application is easy.
For online nominations, simply CLICK HERE to get a Grant Application underway.
If you prefer, you can DOWNLOAD a nomination form in PDF format to print, complete and post to us.
If you would like to make a donation direct to our UK bank, here are the details:
Account name: Line Dance Foundation
Sort Code: 20 - 80 - 33
Account: 03 993 086
For international transfers:
IBAN: GB86 BARC 2080 3303 9930 86
SWIFTBIC CODE: BARCGB22
Registered charity no. 1164708
As defined in the Articles of Association under the terms of the Companies Act 2006
• To assist in the treatment and care of persons (and their dependants) who wholly or mainly make their living working in the line dancing industry and who are suffering from illness of any description or who are in need of rehabilitation as a result of such illness and by providing financial and other forms of support.
• To relieve poverty or financial hardship among persons who wholly or mainly make their living working in the line dancing industry and their dependants by providing financial and other forms of support.
• For the public benefit to promote the education and training of people in subjects relating to dance and the performing arts in such ways as the Trustees think fit, including by awarding to such persons scholarships, maintenance allowances or grants tenable at any university, college or institutions of higher or further education.
• The promotion of community participation in healthy recreation in particular by the provision of facilities and the organisation of opportunities for participation in line dancing.
• For the public benefit, such other charitable purpose or purposes according to the law of England and Wales as the Trustees shall in their absolute discretion determine from time to time.
This provision may be amended by special resolution but only with the prior written consent of the Charity Commission.
To make a donation large or small you can use this safe link.
You don't need a PayPal account.
LDF Ambassadors from all around the world work
for the good of others
Download the information PDF to print, post on your notice board, hand out at classes or social events.
Our largest supporter is Linedancer … who has been the major driving force behind the creation of the Foundation.
If you're running an event in support of the LDF, here are some useful artwork elements that you are free to use.
Honarary Trustees and Ambassadors for the Line Dance Foundation
Philip Gene Michael Sobriello
This Place Reserved For You
Jennifer Choo SueChin
Claire & Steve Rutter
John & Maureen Rowell
Carrie Ann Earl
Ambassador Northermn Spain
Ariadna Corbi Vella
166 Lord Street
Phone: 01704 392 300
+44 17 04 39 23 00